OUR FAMOUS BREAKFAST
We offer spacious rooms that are designed to fit anyone's budget and taste.
OUR NEW PATIO
Winsor House is within easy walking distance, where you can explore boutique shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants that downtown St. John's has to offer.
- 7 km from the airport
- On bus route
- Steps from the Commissariat and Government House
- Bannerman park with playgrounds and swimming pool
- Terry Fox Monument
- Signal Hill and the Battery
- Quidi Vidi Lake
- George Street (an entire street of bars and pubs!)
- Numerous hiking and walking trails
- And a short drive to Cape Spear and Bell Island
BED & BREAKFAST
Breakfast will be served from 8am to 10am and will consist of freshly made fruit cup and yogurt, homemade oatmeal or cereal, fruit juice to start then a full Newfoundland breakfast of bacon, sausage, bologna, fish cakes, eggs (any way), toutons, toast, jams and unlimited tea or coffee.
- Queen and King size beds
- All white bedding with down duvets and fresh white towels
- Custom top-down/bottom-up black out blinds
- Fibe TV and netflix in each room with WIFI
- Mini fridge
- Ironing board + iron
- Hair dryers
- Ask us about our vegetarian and gluten free options.
- Driveway parking
- Picnic lunches available upon request
Each room has its own ultra modern 3 piece bathroom.
Originally from Ireland and St. John's, we both have been living in Ontario for the past 30+ years. Vacationed in Newfoundland a couple of times and loved it so much so we decided to pack up and move here.
Come to experience downtown St. John's where the ocean is on the doorstep. Enjoy our 1920's Edwardian home. Previously owned by Dr. Dick, 1st Pediatric surgeon in Newfoundland.
Owner occupied and recently renovated with a clean, warm, modern feel. New beds and ensuites with a true Newfoundland breakfast.
Stay here with our animal family, Scratchy the cat and Ralph the dog. We are pet friendly, contact us for pet details.